Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Day 2: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

Day 2: Favourite bag that I own

I have way too many bags but this is definitely my most loved:

I know it looks strange but I couldn't find a way to show the whole bag, so that's what I came up with, haha.

I'm really into bags with a slouchy style. I think they're known as hobo styled bags? I dunno, I just really like slouchy bags like this one. I own another one similar to this in dark blue but it's ancient and falling apart - I should really get rid of it but I always feel like I won't be able to find these styles for a good price in the UK!


This is one of my favourite bags both because of its slouchiness and its colour. I feel like I can just grab it and go out, no matter what I'm wearing? The colour scheme seems quite classy but it still works with a pair of Converse or something. I'm not into following fashion trends because I like to wear whatever I feel comfortable in, or whatever I think looks good. I feel like if this bag lives long enough, I will definitely carry on using it for years to come.

Just look how slouchy it is! <3


I really like this bag because you can wear it in two different ways - either across the shoulder with the longer strap, or on the shoulder with the shorter plaited strap. I love bags like these because they become so useful when you're out shopping or in a rush or something. I'm not a big fan of bags that you can only wear on the shoulder because I find it so difficult to carry under the arm (I carry tonnes of crap in my bag). Also because its so hard to run for the train/bus with, and I feel safer wearing side bags.. I feel like I can pull my bag closer to me.. and stop people from gaining access to its contents..? (Yes, I'm strange.)



I love wearing bags like these for when I go shopping, especially when I buy tonnes of stuff, cos it means I can wear it across the shoulder without worrying that it'll fall off (like it does usually when I wear it on the shoulder), meaning I kind of have more freedom to buy more things.

I didn't take a picture of the inside because I have so much crap in my bag, but I also love this bag for its crazy amount of compartments! I like to carry weird things out like alcohol wipes and torches (yeah, I know :/) so I like a bag with tonnes of compartments where I can safely store all my random things - this bag is perfect for that.


I've been told by my cousin that my bag looks quite 'Prada-esque', and my friend mentioned that it looks like a Miu Miu bag that she wanted? Which I guess is always nice :) 

I bought my bag from a random shop in Mong Kok, Hong Kong so I'm not really sure where you could get them in the UK. If you're reading this and you're from the HK, I highly doubt you don't know of all the places to shop in MK!! Highly recommend going there to look for bags.. you can bargain like crazy too!!

Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...