Friday, 28 January 2011

Day 4: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

Day 4: Favourite foundation

I actually own way too many foundations - in the context that most of them sit there unused :/ I tend to only ever wear it when I go on a night out. Even when I go and meet up with guy mates I don't wear make up most of the time. I'm just so epicly lazy. I have so many products that I don't use, but I always have the urge to buy more.. There is most probably something wrong with me..

Anyways, when I do choose to wear some, I always use my Lioele Water Drop BB Cream. I only bought it this summer, but I've used it ever since. It's my first ever BB cream and I love it so much. I apply it with the E.L.F. powder brush that I mentioned, and it gives me a finish I really like :P It doesn't cover scars that well because it's more like a tinted moisturiser, but with some concealer, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything after I've applied, and it matches my skin tone quite well (~NC20). I have a lot of redness on my face, and I feel like this BB cream neutralises it, and it feels really cool and refreshing on my skin. Because I always get dry areas on my cheeks, I find that other foundations tend to cake or flake there, but this one doesn't for me! I love this and I hope they still sell it next time I go back to Hong Kong! (I got mine at ColourMix when they were promoting it, so it was HK$99.)

The only negative thing I would say about it is that because it moisturises and hydrates so well, I do get slightly shiny on the T-zone after a few hours (I have combo skin). I guess it could be solved by dusting powder over this area, but I prefer not to.. I prefer to look slightly shiny than cakey hahaha.

Again, photos will be updated soon. I'm too busy being lazy, haha.

Thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...