Monday, 31 January 2011

Day 7: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

Day 7: Favourite animal

Again, I'm not a big fan of animals. The only pets I have are the standard Asian gold fish. It's probably cos I'm generally such a lazy person.

I do like sea horses though, cos I think they look quite cute? Haha, erm and pandas? Because they're so asian, hahahaha. I do quite like horses though. They seem to emit this sense of freedom. I'd love to be able to just run that fast in the wind with the wind running through my hair, and somehow still look put together HAHA

But seriously, I don't have a favourite animal because I'm not a big fan of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...