Monday, 24 January 2011

Post Exam Haul

I haven’t been shopping for a while, so now that my exams have finally finished, I went into town today to make the most of all the student discounts they’re having at the moment.

I’ve never owned anything from MAC, but when I walked past the store, I thought it would be useful to find out what shade I am so that it’d be useful for further reviews and stuff. Like if I did a review on a foundation, it might be useful for you guys to know what shade I am for comparison – MAC seems to be a pretty universal colour match in the make up world for some reason.

Anyway, so I walked in just to get a colour match, and I ended up coming out with a purchase. I bought the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NC20) which I currently think has really good coverage, but I’ll do a review on that later. The kind lady at MAC also gave me a free sample of the Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC20, so I’ll be doing a review on that at some point too.

Also spent way too much in New Look on clothes and shoes.. but hey, I was taking advantage of their 20% off for students!! (expires 14th Feb 2011 so go quick if you’re a student in the UK!! I think they’re doing an offer online as well? Something about free delivery and student discount online?)

Anyway, it's late and I gotta wake early tomorrow but I will upload pictures and go through my post exam haul soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...