Sunday, 27 February 2011

28 Days

There definitely aren't enough days in February. The deadlines keep piling on but time never slows down or increases. I have so much work to do and yet I'm typing this instead -_- Courseworks never meant more than they do for this year, and I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep up with the pace of things. I feel like there's no time left to do what I want to do, and my life is entirely revolved around work. I should probably stop moaning seeing as so many people have managed it before me, and are managing now without any trouble, but I know that there are those with similar stories to mine and just want to give up because they no longer see the point of what they're doing. To be honest, what am I going to do with my life afterwards? I really don't see myself staying in this field because of the lack of interest I have. I can't even remember half the things that I'm supposed to know. I lack the fundamental basics and skills, and sometimes I have no recollection of even learning them. I miss the times when life wasn't focussed solely on one subject, or one large topic, and my outlook seemed a lot brighter. Perhaps I should realise that there isn't really anything difficult about my situation, and that a lot of people have it worse than me. The stress has gotten so badly to someone that I know, that they have had to go to the doctors due to anxiety attacks. I wish I could do something to help them, but all I can do is offer them help whenever they need it. I think said person is going home for two weeks tomorrow. Is it bad that I wish I could be going home too? This place is depressing as hell. I swear that if I hadn't gone out this weekend, I would've self combusted or something. God, someone help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...