Thursday, 3 February 2011

Day 10: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

Day 10: Current fashion/style that I like

I should seriously get a prize for best procrastinator.. I have a big piece of coursework due in for tomorrow but I'm here updating my blog instead -_-

Anyways, Spring is coming along, and from what I've seen from online stores, it looks like fresh whites are back. I don't really own anything white because I think it's so easy to get dirty, but I might just shake my wardrobe up a bit and wear more white this spring/ summer. To me, white is simplicity, and is a really easy colour to either dress up or dress down. It can be a classy dress, or a slouchy t-shirt, but either way, it can look delicate and fresh depending on the way you wear it.

I'm liking how the shirt is making a come back because I think it shows a sort of 'smartness', but it's still sort of casual at the same time. (I don't know. I don't know anything about fashion, haha. I'm just saying how I feel, what I think, and not what I 'know'.)

Love a good loose fitted shirt!
I really like this top cos it looks so comfy and stylish.


Couldn't help but post this picture too cos I love this colour too!

I'm not sure if they are still in fashion, but I also really like these boots from ASOS:

''ASOS ARCHIVE Leather Lace Up Ankle Boots''

Seriously love how relaxed looking they are! They look so comfy (yes, comfy clothes and shoes are one of my soft points LOL). But yeah, and they just look SO GOOD. I love them so much I can't describe it.

Front View


You're probably wondering why I don't just buy them if I love them so much.. And that's because I can't justify spending £80 on a pair of shoes. I know they're real leather, but I don't know if it would be a good investment! I don't want to buy them and then not really wear them. (I tend to love a certain pair for a while and neglect the rest..)

I did come across these on New Look though!

YUM!

I think these are gorgeous! I know they're not exactly 'pretty' or 'stylish' or whatever you want to call them, but they seriously look so comfy, and I could see myself practically living in them!! I might actually have to get these cos they're on sale for £15!! I want to try them in store though as it takes me half an hour to walk to my post office to return things :/ but then I'm worried they'll become out of stock! I can see myself wearing them with skinny jeans and checked shirts, leggings and jean skirts, etc. What do you guys think? Do you think I should get them? 

I've seen tonnes of other stuff too, but I should probably just leave those be cos I'm quite sure they're purely impulse want/buys!

E.g. I WANT THIS TOP SO BAD!

Oh, I love stars :(

But yeah, I know it asked for current style/fashion that I like, but what was better than to show you things that I actually want instead :D

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...