Monday, 7 February 2011

Day 14: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

Day 14 — Photo of a hairstyle/haircut you'd like to have

So, my hair is currently the length and style of BoA's in the picture below. It's a bit thicker near the bottom because all my layers started to grow out, but its pretty much the same:

BoA

I really like this hair style on Tavia Yeung (if you know me, then you'll know how much I love her!) but I don't think I would ever be brave enough to go so short! 

Tavia Yeung

I don't remember the name of this Korean singer, but my sister sent me this picture and said that she saw it and thought of me. I like this hair cut, and I'm actually considering getting it. Thing is, I have the whole general worry about going too short.. this style is so short that I can't just tie it up until it grows out if I don't like it (like I have done in the past).




This is a slightly longer hair style, and I guess it can be a bit of an awkward length, but it's perfect because if it's too short then you can just tie it up. I love Elaine Yiu, and I think this hair style looks really good on her! It made me want to try it out too, but my friend mentioned that it might look like you couldn't decide between going short or long when freshly cut (which in my case would be totally true). But I'm still considering it!

Fala Chan and Elaine Yiu: Elaine looks so much prettier!!

Nancy Wu and Elaine Yiu


I also saw this hairstyle when I was browsing on Yesstyle.com. I really like the fringe, and it looks so good on her! But I've had a full fringe before, and I don't think my hair is thick enough for it to look good. I always seemed to have a gappy fringe! So unattractive -_-



So yeah, I am going through the dilemna of choosing a hair style. For a while I looked at so many hair styles and decided on going short, but then within a week I changed my mind and decided to keep my long hair. So for now, I am still growing it, and just cutting off any split ends every now and again, and keeping my fringe in check by giving it the chop when it gets too long.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...