Thursday, 10 February 2011

Day 17: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

Day 17: Fashion pieces on my to-buy list

Okay so I might have actually covered some of this on Day 10 when I went through a whole bunch of stuff that I was liking. I still quite like all of them, and I'm still hunting for those New Look boots to try! (They still have them online in all sizes.. so I guess they're not that popular.) 'Fashion' wise though, I'm really liking the whole peter pan collar on dresses and tops! They just look so cute! I haven't actually bought any but I keep seeing them every where, and I'll probably have to get something soon XD I keep seeing ruffles and flowery patterns (or both combined) for dresses and strap tops, and it's reminding me of the fashion trend that I saw in HK last summer. I should totally have stocked up on stuff back then and saved a whole tonne of money! Haha, but I guess I'm not really that into flowery patterns..

ANYWAY, I'm getting off topic.

I'm going to have to edit in some photos later because I have an essay in for Tuesday (that I'm trying to get done for Monday cos my friend wants to go out for her birthday), so I'm a bit tight on time.

SO.

A list of things I want to get:

- a new bag (see my post on bags! lol)
- a new pair of boots
- a pair of trainers.. high tops? I actually only own one pair of trainers for the gym (which are still untouched LOL and a pair of very broken Converse)
- some new dresses to bring in the spring
- a denim jacket in a pale blue.. I saw one in H&M that I really wanted but they didn't have my size!! Was so disappointed :(
- a pair of gloves.. I know it's almost spring but it's been freezing lately! I keep meaning to buy a pair of gloves but I can't seem to justify paying £13 for a pair in River Island even though they're so cute :/ (yes, I am a cheapo)
- bow hair bands and hair clips.. don't know where this craving for wearing bows came from but I'm quite into it at the moment! haha

Can't really think of anything else right now but I will update with pics and extra stuff once I've had time to browse online/go shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...