Saturday, 12 February 2011

Day 19: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

Day 19: My favourite look from a beauty guru

I think one of my most recent favourites is from Cydangie:


I just love how the end result doesn't  look like too much/too harsh/too in your face. And I forgot to mention in the last post how I love how natural she always looks!

I also love this look from Xteeener:


It's just so simple and classy! I haven't actually experimented with it yet but I'm going to even though it's no longer autumn!

Hope you guys enjoyed these videos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...