Sunday, 13 February 2011

Day 20: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

Day 20: My favourite mascara

Just a quick post. I've got so much work to do ><

I used to love my Rimmel Glam Eyes Waterproof mascara, but when I came across my Maybelline Volum' Express Waterproof mascara, I kind of converted back to it and remembered why I used to love it so much. It just never clumps, I swear!

I recently got some new face wash, etc from Clinique during their Debenham's Bonus Time, so managed to get hold of the High Impact Curling mascara, and I seriously love this stuff! When I got given the Lash Power Mascara from my Auntie, I actually thought it couldn't be beaten, but once I'd tried the High Impact Curling mascara.. I have to say that I don't think anything else curls as well as this stuff does! I might have to actually review the two for comparison.

I've heard a lot about the Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara so I really want to try that out, but I don't really have the funds to invest in new mascaras at the moment.. I should really start a project 10 pan to save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...