Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Day 23: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

Day 23: Place where I want to live

I don't think I've travelled the world enough to know where I want to live for life, but I imagine Venice would be quite a relaxing place. I've never been there but I really want to visit at some point in my life! They just seemed so chilled out haha.

Of course, Hong Kong has always been an option, but there is always the fear of not being able to keep up with the stressful and fast-paced lifestyle that they live. Going on holiday is one thing - living and working there for life is a totally different story. I'm sure it would be a hectic and extremely stressful life.

I guess I just have to wait and see where life takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...