Saturday, 19 February 2011

Day 26: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

Day 26: An item from my wish list

I didn't stick around on luuux for long enough to realise that you had to have a wish list? But personally, I do have a wish list. (Who doesn't? XD)

There's a whole tonne of stuff from online stores that I want to get, but at the top of my list is some skin care stuff from Clinique. I actually swear I am one of their biggest fans XD I am currently wanting their All About Eyes, but I'm waiting for my sister to give me some feed back on how its working first, even though I've heard loads of great reviews about it.

That should be enough right? I should stop here. I always ramble on XD

Thanks for readinggg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...