Sunday, 20 February 2011

Day 27: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

Day 27: My favourite skin care product

Finally, a post about skin care!! A post where I can rave about my love for Clinique! haha

I guess you can say I'm just another one of those.. but I have finally found a skin care routine that works for me! I used to have constant outbreaks.. aka acne. But the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions skin care system (or the Acne Solutions if you're in the US), really helped my skin to clear up! I used it for just under a year (I started it in March last year), and now I'm going to be moving on to their 3 Step skin care routine for oily combination skin. I always thought I was dry combination, but I trust the Clinique assistants, so I'm going to switch over once I use the rest of my Anti Blemish Solutions face wash and toner. I've already bought the dramatically different moisturising gel, and I can't tell you how much I love the stuff.

I know the Anti Blemish Solutions can be quite drying on the skin because it contains alcohol, so I was never that keen on using so much toner (you could actually smell the alcohol in it), but I stuck with it because of how well it treated my acne.

Probably because of this, my cheeks have been extra dry during this colder weather, and the Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturiser was doing nothing for my skin in terms of moisturising. I went along to a Clinique counter and spoke to one of the Clinique consultants who recommended the Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel, so I snapped that up and got the Even Better Clinical for my mum whilst I was there. I've been using the moisturising gel for just over a week, and my skin is definitely loving this stuff. It's no longer as dry as it was with my previous moisturiser.

I seriously love Clinique. I know a lot of people have negative impressions of their stuff.. that it damages your skin, etc. But through my personal experience with them, I seriously love their products, and I don't see myself leaving this company for years!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...