Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Day 30: FMUR 30 Day Challenge

I finally reached the end of my 30 day challenge!!! WOO! haha it's been so difficult trying to post an entry every day with the crazy amount of work and dead lines I have! I'm glad I can relax a bit blog-wise now!

Day 30: My favourite nail polish

My favourite nail polish is definitely E.L.F.'s nail polish in Desert Haze! I always get compliments when I wear it, and I love it so much that I bought a back up. I never get back ups of anything!

I will post photos when I have time to edit them! I'm aware it makes my blog posts look really boring >< Sorry! Blame my course!! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...