Sunday, 20 February 2011

Make up offers

Just wanted to let you guys know about some make up offers on in the UK/Ireland at the moment that I've come across:
Clinique Bonus Time at Debenhams (Offer period 10th Feb to 26th Feb 2011)

Buy two or more Clinique products (one to be skin care), and get the following free:



- 50ml Take The Day Off Make up Remover
- 30ml Moisture Surge
- Clinique Colour Palette: 
Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Strawberry Fudge, and Blushing Blush in Iced Lotus
- Clinique Longlast Glosswear 2.3ml in Kissy Fit 
- High Impact Curling Mascara 2.5ml
- Brush set
- Bright pink patterned cosmetics bag

FREE Lancome Teint Miracle 7-day foundation (Offer ends 28th Feb 2011)



In order to get a free 7 day sample, you need to go onto Facebook and 'Like'  this page. Then you need to approve this app, and sign up for an invitation. Print off the invitation, and take it to any Lancome counter and they will give you a free 7 day Teint Miracle sample.

*Remember that they are only valid for those living in the UK/Ireland*

I'll try let you guys know of any other offers I come across! I think Superdrug are having a 3 for 2 on Maybelline products but I wouldn't take my word for it because I haven't been out in a while.

Hope you guys find these make up offers useful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...