Saturday, 26 March 2011

Daily Life: Blog Direction

I've realised that parts of my blog are hardly what you would expect from a beauty blog.. I post things about my China trip, and about days out that I had with my friends. I guess it was never my intention for this blog to be based solely on make up and reviews. I want to start posting my deeper thoughts and ideas on blogspot.. I hope you guys don't mind.

On a side note, from now on, I'll sign post each new blog in the title to show what the post will be about (e.g. daily life, reviews, hauls, etc) - hopefully it will save you the trouble of clicking to read it and then discovering it's about boring stuff that you wish you'd never read.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...