Thursday, 24 March 2011

E.L.F. Free Shipping Code (UK & EU ONLY)

So E.L.F. have reached 125,000 on their UK fan page and are offering free shipping (again). It used to be really rare for them to have an offer but for the last year they're gaining so much awareness that they practically have an offer every week. They've just gained fans so fast! I'm glad though - it means I've stopped buying everything all in one go, I'm starting to stop impulse buying, AND I'm saving money!

UK Code: ELFCHOICEUK
EU Code: ELFCHOICEEU

As always, this only applies with orders of £10 mininum purchase BEFORE delivery charges would usually have been added.

The code expires Friday 25th March 2011 at 9AM GMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...