Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Groupon offer

I've wanted to get the ASOS ARCHIVE Leather Lace Up Ankle Boots for a while, and now that my friend's linked me a Groupon offer, I am reconsidering and might actually just go for it. I can get them for £69 instead of £80 if I use the voucher.. I posted about them before, and I do still kind of want them? I'm just not sure if they'll look as nice as I think they do when they come in the post..

Anyways, Groupon offer: http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/ASOS/270308/.icrUbp

My friend gets credited every time someone uses the link, but hey you both benefit if you wanted to get something from ASOS anyway! Win-win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...