Monday, 14 March 2011

New Look Offer

Wahh, another New Look offer >< This is bad news for my bank balance...

Spend £30, get £5 off.
Spend £40, get £10 off.

Between the 10th to 21st March 2011, if you spend over £/€30 in store, you get £/€5 off your total, and if you spend £/€40 or more, you get £/€10 off. You cannot use this voucher in conjunction with any other offer such as student discount or on sale or concession items. You also cannot use this voucher online.

Click here for the UK offer, and here for the ROI offer.

Happy shopping! I know what I'm gonna get..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...