Monday, 14 March 2011

NOTW: Silver Shimmer Glitter Gradient

Just decided that seeing as I do my nails different every week, I might as well start posting pics of them if I can be bothered, or if I remember to. SO.. my very first Nail Of The Week.

I took photos under different lighting to try and capture the glitter:


Basically attempted to do a glitter gradient effect.. I don't think you can really tell in these photos but you can see the gradient a lot better in real life.


I used E.L.F.'s Nude, Glitter Glam and Twinkle for this 'look'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...