Saturday, 12 March 2011

Pray for Japan

My heart goes out to all those affected by the earthquakes and tsunami in Japan. It's times like these when I wish that I played a larger part in the community and that there was something I could actually do apart from donating money. All the Godzilla jokes and Hurricane Katrina comparisons on twitter last night were ridiculous. No one deserves to have their friends and families taken away from them along with everything that they had ever owned. People like those who decided it would be funny to make a joke out of the disaster in Japan clearly have issues. What is wrong with the world today? And by that I mean both human nature and mother nature. 'The moment we stop fighting for each other, that's the moment we lose our humanity.'  Perhaps both humanity and the world are coming to an end, and we're all just being prepared for it in horrifying doses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...