Friday, 29 April 2011

NOTW: Red & Silver Glitter

It's definitely been way too long since I did a NOTW.

I painted my nails today while watching the Royal wedding. Kate looked so beautiful in her dress and it was so cute! I couldn't help but smile through all of it :)

For this NOTW, I used Barry M Nail Paint 150 Red Glitter, E.L.F. Glitter Glam, and a Julie France Nail Enamel in 107. I don't think the Julie France polishes still exist.. I borrowed it off my sister and she bought it ages ago.


 Under desk lamp lighting:
Apologies for dodgy painting on little finger!

 Natural lighting:

I love the Barry M Red Glitter. I really want the Blue Glitter now! I wish they did a Gold Glitter too :P

On a different note, isn't it crazy how fast we've gone through April?! We're almost half way through the year!!

Priscilla, Xx

3 comments:

  1. The red glitter polish is great!!

    xx T
    lefanciulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red glitters ♥ do u have to put on lots of coats for this finish? *satisfy*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red sparkly nail polish is awesome :) & I know right, Kate looked beautiful in her alexander mcqueen dress :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...