Tuesday, 12 April 2011

OOTD: My first ever OOTD

We went out for dinner yesterday and it was the most laughs I've had in a long long time. Days like these just make me miss home so much when I'm away! 

Anyways, here is my very first outfit of the day! 

The outfit that I wore to dinner.. ta-daaa:

Apologies for the bathroom scenery! haha


I realised that they weren't particularly good shots so then I went and asked my sister to help me out:
Had to chop off the sides of the pic so sorry it's weird!


My sister caught me off guard in this last photo but I thought it showed the pattern on my dress quite well so I decided I'd include it :P

My outfit actually only consists of two shops :/ New Look and Primark!

New Look: Bag, Dress, Cardigan
Primark: Pearl bracelets, Tights
The necklace is a gift from my sister :)

I wore some flats when I went out :P I was going to wear sandals cos it was so warm earlier in the day but then it started to rain so I had to go grab some tights -_-

Hope you liked my first OOTD!

Priscilla, Xx

PS. I desperately need a hair cut!!

15 comments:

  1. cute outfit ! I like the lacey details on the front of your dress. You have such a nice bathroom :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow soo pretty love the dress
    mi-mi
    x
    http://mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO pretty! :) I love your outfit!! ^_^ Also, I love the cover on your toilet! LOL I know it's totally random but I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress :)
    please don't cut your hair, they're beautiful :D

    followed u :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very sweet in this outfit. I love Primark and New Look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your dress! :D hey! don't cut your hair!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! Nice post.

    In honor of our blogs recent birthday we are hosting a giveaway. The winner will be chosen tomorrow at 5:00 pm Eastern Time. Stop by and enter.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/2011/03/birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following me :)

    i am going to follow you back, because you have a lovely blog ^_~

    and i like the dress especially the details on the front, really cute
    great OOTD

    Xox
    Amy n_n

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute outfit. you did an amazing job for your first OOTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks guys! All your comments made me smile :)

    @Rainy Days and Lattes hahaha your comment made me laugh XD I will let my parents know!! hahah XD

    @MissKatv @The Beauty-Addict I think I'll be getting it cut soon - it's getting too hard to manage and I think it makes me look lanky hahaa Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...