Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Awards: My First Blog Award ^^

This is my first ever blog award, and it comes from the beautiful Jiawa of Closet Voyage! Thanks so much Jiawa! I feel so honoured :)



Here are the rules:

1) Make a post doing the following:

- Say thank you to the person who gave you this award
- Write about the person who gave you this award
- Write about yourself
- Give this award to 9 fellow bloggers
- Leave them a message letting them know that they've received the award

2) Use this banner award on your side bar

I've already thanked Jiawa, but I want to say that she's an extremely friendly blogger who updates very often, and she has the most beautiful hair colour!! I've always wanted to go that shade!!

I don't really have a lot to say about myself. I just want to thank everyone who's ever read my posts and commented! It makes blogging feel so much more worthwhile <3

I'd like to pass this award on to the following bloggers (I'm aware there aren't 9):


And I know that Bibi's taking a break from blogging, but I want to award her anyway, and to remind her that we're waiting for her to come back to the blogging community!

Once again, thanks Jiawa!!

7 comments:

  1. congrats!! and thank for you for this award :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you so much for your kind words about me!! You should try this colour too!! I'm thinking of dying my hair ash brown :D

    Congrats to the other winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! You're so sweet!
    Congratz to you for getting the award :)
    Will do mine soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this award sweetie :D (sorry late reply ^^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...