Saturday, 7 May 2011

Daily Life: Make up in times of boredom

Seeing as it's exam season in the UK, my flat has been amazingly boring ever since I've been back. I was supposed to go out for my friend's birthday meal tonight, but because we live so far away from town, it would mean I'd be out for about 5 hours in total.. that's a lot of time in terms of revision. I apologised for not being able to go >< and told her to have a good night out :)

Anyway, I got half way through revision and got crazily bored. So I took a break and ended up experimenting with make up.. (I know I said I wouldn't! >< but it was that or fall asleep..)


I found a picture of BoA (Boa Kwon) sitting on my hard drive, and realised that I'd been meaning to try out her 'look' for a while now. So that's exactly what I did.

This is what my attempt turned out like! I apologise for the eye bags, the rubbish skin and my really odd face shape!!

My natural 'I'm miserable' face LOL   

 I used the Maybelline Falsies for the first time :P I really like it! Made my lashes extra long ^^

  

Seriously, what is up with my face shape? I don't understand how it can curve in and out so much T_T No matter how much weight I lose, my face always looks like this. I wish I could just chop off my hamster cheeks.


I think I need to work on winging my eye liner. Okies, I should get back to revision now *cry*

Let me know what you think of my attempt!

Priscilla, Xx


4 comments:

  1. this is reli nice :) it suits u very much~ would like to try myself too ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! And your skin looks so clear and glowing :D I think your face shape is really cute - there's nothing wrong with your cheeks ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing and somewhat ironic how studying can make people feel really creative. Something about occupying the left side of the brain? Anyway there is nothing wrong with your face! I wish I had a thin face like yours >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys ^^ I guess we're always our own harshest critics >< I can't wait till I can finish with exams and start experimenting with more looks :) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...