Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Day 12: Interesting 30 Day Challenge

Day 12: 15 random facts about you

Firstly, have some pictures of me in China! I was looking through these last night and thought, why not share?  It might make for a more interesting read - random facts + random pictures = interesting? Some of these facts are extremely random so I apologise in advance.

 

1. I study Nutrition at the University of Nottingham. My friends laugh at me because I always skip breakfast and
    rarely eat fruit or vegetables. I also love fried foods and unhealthy snacks.

2. Butterflies creep me out

3. I like to bake

4. I trekked the Great Wall of China in August 2010 and raised £2400 for charity

5. I have always wanted to become a graphic designer


6. I have a long torso and short legs

7. My eye sight is -0.75 and -1.00 

8. I make do without contacts or glasses until I absolutely have to wear them (or I go somewhere I don't know that
    well, in which case I wear contacts)

9. I wish I could explore the world and go travelling. Out of all the countries I want to visit, Venice is at the top of
    my list

10. I never got into make up until I went to university. I also don't wear make up that often.


11. My nails are a different colour every week

12. I love to read

13. Music plays a big part in my life

14. I am the definition of clumsy

15. I have the memory of a goldfish


Priscilla, Xx

3 comments:

  1. haha you are so cute!! I so envy you going to China - I want to go again so bad! It's changing so much all the time though, I probably won't even recognize it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! butterflies creep me out too haha

    i wanna visit china! i rarely get to travel outside of the u.s. :T

    anyway i'm glad the tutorial made it seem easier hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jiawa @Eeunssun It was my first time in China! Was definitely worth the visit :P I'd really recommend Beijing, but I didn't really like Shanghai that much >< Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...