Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Day 17: Interesting 30 Day Challenge

Day 17: 10 things you want to do before you die


1. Earn enough money to buy my parents a house and look after them for life

2. Go travelling:

    - See the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis)
    - Visit the Grand Canyon
    - See the Colosseum in Rome
    - Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
    - Go to Venice
    - See the Egyptian pyramids
    - Climb the rest of the Great Wall

3. Do something meaningful like help build a school or teach in a Third World country

4. Stand in the middle of a waterfall and also walk behind a waterfall

5. Learn to ride a motor bike

6. Get hands on and grow my own food

7. Learn to professionally decorate cakes

8. Visit a star park

9. Stop worrying about things beyond my control

10. Donate blood

I just realised that I have very low expectations and targets in my life.


What are 10 things you want to do before you die?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...