Sunday, 8 May 2011

Day 3: Interesting 30 Day Challenge

Day 3: Your idea of the perfect first date

I'm just going to be honest and say that I think this one is a bit difficult. I really think it depends on the type of person you're dating.. it's not like every single person you date will have the same interests as the last person you dated :/

One of the main things for me would just be to keep it simple. I don't see the point of going all out crazy on the first date. Or even at all. Surely you're dating them because you like them and enjoy their company? (Provided you were actually friends with them beforehand.) So I guess just something fun so there's constant talk and laughter, and more importantly, no awkward silence? I hate awkward silences! I'm not the kind of person who will sit there and think of something to say if it's quiet.. because I mostly enjoy quiet and being able to think.. but then on a date you can't really do that? I'd feel the need to think of something, and then that would just make me panic or something, hahaa. So yeah, just something fun that will keep us both smiling and leave good memories :) The more simple things are, the less likely they will go wrong as well ;) Plus, it should be something that you both enjoy. What's the point of doing something that one of you hates and leaving bad memories, etc?


Thought I'd stick a picture in so it all looks less boring, and look what I found on my hard drive! Good times. I miss these days a lot.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...