Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Day 7: Interesting 30 Day Challenge

Day 7: Your dream wedding

Wow, a bit too soon to be thinking of weddings, no? I think I'll have to give this more thought xD I've never actually thought about what I want my wedding to be like, where I'd have it, what my dress will be like, etc. How do I know if I'll end up getting married? I can say though, if I do get married, I definitely don't want a dress that resembles the ones found on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding XD Anyone else seen that show?

Image source: Google

I would ideally like to be able to walk down the aisle without my dress weighing more than I do (Y)

2 comments:

  1. I kind of like this 30 day challenge you're doing! Interesting indeed... Wow, wedding! I've never even thought about what my future wedding would look like. Ideally there would be a husband XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bibi hahaha XD I forgot that point! I agree, a husband would be very ideal! :PP Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...