Friday, 13 May 2011

Day 9: Interesting 30 Day Challenge

Day 9: A photo of the last item you purchased

Woo, blogger finally gave me back my last 3 blog posts! I'm still waiting on them to restore some of my comments though - they mean a lot to me.

The first thing I thought when I saw today's challenge, was that I had to be really sad and boring and write that the last thing I purchased was my dissertation.. but DO NOT FEAR. I remembered that I actually bought something online today :) I've been wanting it for a while, and because they finally had it in stock again and it was slightly discounted online (-£3.20 + free shipping), I decided to get it :)

Source: Urban Decay
It really took a lot of debating.. I knew I wanted it, but it was more whether or not I really needed it that much. Or whether I needed it at all. It's probably one of the priciest pieces of make up that I've ever bought. Eventually I came to the conclusion that it was worth getting 12 almost-full size Urban Decay shadows in one palette. Plus, I know I'll definitely use up to 9 colours in this palette. I mentioned before that I got the UD Preen Shadow Box with the Groupon voucher, but I only use 3 out of the 6 colours - and the ones I use are the neutral colours.

My birthday is coming up in two weeks, so if none of my reasons *ahem excuses* above sound valid, then I guess I can call it my birthday present to myself, haha.

I'm going to stop spending so much money on things that I don't really need from now on.. I'm going on a shopping ban from this second forward! I promise I won't post another haul for at least a month. I can't promise I won't spend in June because I'll be on holiday so I'll definitely spend >< I'll take this month of exams and stress as a time to save money for when I'll need it. I'm gonna see how much I can save!

I hope you're all doing well and are looking forward to summer, because I know I am!

Priscilla, Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...