Saturday, 28 May 2011

Random: I'm so indecisive.. Please help me choose ^^

As the title pretty much explains, I'd like to ask you guys to help me decide on something! Firstly, I want to say that I failed my no shopping ban. I finished exams yesterday and went out shopping today.. and I bought two pairs of shoes from New Look... but I only want to keep one pair!


 These are the ones that I picked up today:


I got them in both colours because the black ones were on sale and I didn't want to miss out on my size.. I couldn't decide on the colour in store, so I thought I'd just return them or exchange them for something else when I eventually decide on a colour :P



I'd like to ask you guys to tell me which colour you prefer! I personally had my eyes on the brown/beige pair first (when I saw them online), but then I saw the black ones in real life and they're pretty! Thing is I'm not sure how well the brown/beige pair will match things and I have a black pair of shoe boots (pictured) that are similar ><

Please please let me know which one you like better!! It would help me out a lot :D

Thank you!!!

PS. You'll probably be seeing a lot more of these posts in the future, because I actually am THAT indecisive ><

PPS. My formspring is extremely empty and boring at the minute - come ask me questions ^^

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. you had me at that one :p If these two were pretty okay pricewise, I'd say keep both because I love both the colors. You'd be surprise that the brown/beige pair will go with EVERYTHING :) A neutral shoe makes you look taller :) If I def had to choose, I"d go w/the brown/beige for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I failed my shopping ban too - 10 times already xD

    I am tempted to say, if you like a shoe, there's nothing wrong with having it in different colours! hehe. But if you must return one, it's hard to say which you should keep because it would depend on what you wear would wear them with. Nude/beige is really hot, but black goes with everything. Also, are you like me, and have mostly black shoes? If that's the case maybe you should go with beige just mix it up. lol omg I don't think I'm being that helpful...

    I love your taste in shoes btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your black pair of shoes.
    I think the brown/beige pair will go with most clothes but the pink pair look really nice too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, really nice blog ^^ I would prefer that beige because they can go with lot of clothes,and are soo pretty and you have one black....and it's good to choose from different colors ^^

    wish you nioce day ^^
    Ichigo-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow dear
    I'll follow back :)
    And i'm loving the beige ones! Even though black seems to fit everything, I think the beige can go with a load of things too

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw I gave you an award, love!

    http://closetvoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you probably aren't going to like what I have to say but those wedges remind me of orthapedic shoes and I think they will date quickly. The ones with the ribbon look more versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I am totally failing my shopping ban as well.

    I really like the color of the beige ones but I'm not a fan of the wedge heel. The black pair with the regular heel looks like it would be more versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, those are so cute! I love how they lace up. I would go with the beige ones. Yes, the black would go with a lot, but since you already have similar ones, go with the beige! It is such a pretty, softer shade.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...