Saturday, 25 June 2011

I'm still alive!! (Valencia: Day 1)

Hey guys, I haven't been posting these past two weeks because of last minute uni stuff, and then I went to Valencia for a few days :P I hope you've all been keeping well!!

I guess I'll just give you all a quick update :)

My last week at uni consisted of a horrible viva, packing up my room into cardboard boxes, and plenty of sleepless nights before results day! I came home after getting my results, and packed that night for Valencia.


My flight was at 7.30am on Sunday morning so I had to get to the airport for about 5am >< I went over to Christine's on Saturday night so I could catch a lift with her to the airport :P


We got to Valencia airport on Sunday at about 11am, caught the Metro and reached the hotel around lunch time.




The hotel was beyond my expectations - it was so central, so clean, and so pretty :D


We had a mini balcony :P And this was the view from it!



Main square..


We wandered around the Old Quarter on our first day :P









I'll update more about my Valencia trip soon, but now I'm off to unpack all my university boxes!!

Hope everyone in London gets to go out and enjoy the sunshine this beautiful weekend!!

Priscilla, Xx

12 comments:

  1. Valencia looks beauty! I've always wanted to go! Looks like you had a fab time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spain, I hate you! With all your blue skies and beautiful parks, charming buildings and cute little terrasses, your delicious food and relaxing atmosphere!
    I've never been to Valencia (been to Madrid, Valladolid and Salamanca) but I'll definitely go there some day, it's so pretty! Barcelona first though ^^
    Oh I need a holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealousss!!! XD
    Beautiful pics, the view from your room is gorgeous! Valencia is gorgeous, I want to go! XD

    Can't wait to hear more on your trip! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Valencia looks beautiful in your pictures! I wish our metro system looked as clean as theirs lol. Hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did I write Spain? My geography is so bad... Scratch the comment above!
    I'm envious of you, I've never been to Italy in my life :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my godddd. what a gorgeous place! I hope you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh nevermind... Valencia is still Spain. Was right the first time.
    Sorry for spamming your inbox :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow, Valenica looks beautiful! I hope to go there end of this year. The paella looks yummeh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous photos!!!! seems like you had a great time! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you had a great time. I adore your blog and will definitly be back to read more of your posts. I wish you lots of luck with it!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _____________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...