Tuesday, 23 August 2011

It's been a long while!

Hey guys, I've finally returned to the blogging world! I was abroad for a while, and then I got caught up with daily life.. but now I'm back! I've been looking through my past posts, and all I've really posted are hauls and random talk about my boring life >< If you guys have any suggestions about what you'd like to see more of on my blog, feel free to leave me a comment :)

Notice anything different? :P
I'm in the process of writing some reviews, and I still need to post about my swap with Rinny, but in the meantime please leave me a comment to help me out :) I hope everyone's keeping well, and thanks for sticking by me even though I haven't been posting much!

Priscilla, Xx
 

3 comments:

  1. But I like random talks about your boring life! Because your life is way less boring than you seem to think it is ^^

    Oh, welcome back! Just yesterday I was wondering: "wow, it's been a while since I've visited Priscilla's blog, I wonder how she is". Glad to hear you're doing fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I just like keeping up to date with you:)

    Georgina xx
    Cupcake's Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! :D
    But I like haul posts, hope you won't be stopping those. More outfit posts, please :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...