Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Valencia: Day 4

Gah, I totally forgot about finishing off my Valencia series! >< ... If you haven't already, feel free to read about days 1, 2 and 3 :) 

On our fourth day, we decided to spend the day at the beach. (Get ready for some picture spam!!)

We travelled by Metro to playa de la Malvarrosa, and on our way there, we changed trains at a station just outside of the Valencia Street Circuit which was to hold the Europe F1 Grand Prix a few days after we left. It was so weird seeing Valencia on TV when we came back!


It was a short walk to the beach from the station, and it was so beautiful - just stretches of sand and sun!


We pretty much just chilled in the sun chatting and taking photos all afternoon.

Our attempt at being 'cute' hahaa

Eventually, we started getting hungry so we stopped off for a drink at a beach cafe and then made our way back to the hotel.

We had dinner that night where we'd had dinner on our first day - it was our last dinner in Valencia and we both wanted some good paella!

The squid rings were free! Our smiley waiter remembered us from last time :P

After dinner, we returned to the hotel and packed our suitcases as much as we could, and then we crashed out early-ish (well earlier than the past few days!) because we had to wake up kinda early the next day to check out..

It was so upsetting to have reached our last full day in Valencia! I enjoyed myself so much just relaxing and soaking up the sun every day! I swear sunshine makes everything so much happier!!


6 comments:

  1. The beach looks so pretty :) I haven't been to the beach all summer :( And I looove paella! Ahh looking at your photo makes me crave for some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coolness!!!!


    follow my blog!!
    http://trendydrive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...