Monday, 10 October 2011

Too Tied Up for Time

Wow, I seriously only update about once a month.. :/ You guys have really heard it all before - I got caught up with life and neglected you all >< I'm surprised half of you haven't unfollowed me! I know I would.

Anyway, what do I say after being away for so long?

Since my last post, a lot has happened in my life.. I was job hunting and I was waitressing part time for a while, but the main thing is that I decided to apply for a MSc, and the last few weeks have possibly been the most hectic weeks of my life (apart from exam time :P). I applied for the course about a week after my last post, and it took another 2 weeks for references to be sent and a decision to be finalised. I went house hunting with a friend the week before I had to register at university in person, and failing that, I stayed at Christine's for a few days whilst I had my course introductory week. The land lady who owned the house we wanted was a pain in the butt - she refused to rent it out to us and tried to make us live in one of her other houses instead.. and when we refused, she said that there were already two people living in the house that we originally wanted. By that time, I was quite fed up with her, and decided to move into halls. I found out later that the house we wanted was in fact still up for rent as a 4 bed room property, meaning that she hadn't actually rented it out to anyone - she just didn't want to rent it out to us!

But hey, I'm getting over it.

Here's something that I see quite a lot when I come back to uni - I just thought I'd take this opportunity to share it:

I love this.

What else?

I started lectures last week, and I'm enjoying it so far - most of the lectures are interesting (there's always ones that make you fall asleep..). The people on my course are friendly.. and I feel really old, haha.

That's about it really in terms of updating you all with my life.

I'm truly sorry that I haven't been around to read and comment on everyone's posts, but I really have been quite short of time lately. Everything's happened so fast, and I guess it's only just started to sink in. I'm going to start getting back into the routine of things now that I'm beginning to settle in though! I hope you guys don't mind that I've been drifting in and out of blogging so much.

Take care, and I promise my next post will be up before the weekend!

Priscilla,
Xx

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I understand, I haven't been commenting and posting much either. School's just more important.

    That landlady was rude -__- She put the house up for rent, she shouldn't be picky like that. You seem like a decent enough person to be renting, gosh. And you're not an eighteen year old irresponsible kid anymore.

    Good luck with lectures! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...