Thursday, 17 November 2011

Pudsey Inspired Nail Art

Just a quick update to let you know that I am still, in fact, alive. At least one deadline (+) per week does not leave me much time to do the things I enjoy T_T

My new course involves a lot of food safety, which means I can't wear rings or nail varnish most of the time. Seeing as I don't need to be in the food hall until next Friday, I've decided to bring you all a brand new NOTW.

In fact, I'm so on it that I decided to do a picture tutorial. It's really easy, so I guess you could say I was lazy too.

As I'm helping fundraise for Children In Need on campus tomorrow, I've done some Pudsey inspired 'nail art' - I'd hardly call it art, but hey.








Pretty self explanatory, right?

I used a dotting tool that I got from HK for the coloured spots. I managed to chip my nails whilst I cooked dinner and washed up. What a fail.

Will you be doing anything for Children In Need?

Priscilla,
Xx

2 comments:

  1. That's so smart! I didn't think to use the bear as inspiration. Perfect for the fundraising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! LOVE THE DESIGN

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...