1) I chopped off about 20cm of my hair.
2) I finally had the presentation for our coffee gel product and have decided that I don't really want to work in new product development.
3) I came home for Easter last week after spending the weekend in Nottingham.
4) I went for dim sum, go karting, and dinner the other day but I didn't take any photos =_= clearly losing my blogging abilities of snapping photos at practically every opportunity.
5) I saw 'This Means War' and 'The Hunger Games'.
6) I had/have tonsillitus - I can't wait till I get better so I can eat all the things that I've been banned from eating. Being able to eat anything you want really is a blessing.
7) I finally got my laptop back after sending it for repairs about 4 times..!
8) I'm really rubbish at keeping up to date and reading everyone's blogs... but you all knew that already ><
9) I was going to add a recent photo to this blog post so it would look less boring... but then I realised I haven't taken any proper photos in a whole month because I've been a hermit T_T
Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I will probably not be back until the end of May. My exams are on the 21st and 24th May but I still have 4 pieces of coursework to do, and some placement applications to complete before then, so I feel like I am drowning. I was ill for about a week before I decided I should really visit the doctor's.. turns out I had tonsillitus.. and now I am waiting to hear if I have glandular fever..! Nothing seemed to be going right for me at that point >< I had a viva despite the tonsillitus and had to miss a factory visit because I constantly felt like throwing up. *rantrantrant*
Aside from my ranting/complaining/usual-rubbish-chit-chat, I hope everyone is doing well, whether at work, school, uni, anything really. It's kind of only just hit me properly, but health is really important, so make sure you all drink loads of water, sleep early, exercise, and wrap up warm if it's cold where you are! It's meant to be Spring here but it currently sounds like it's raining elephants outside.
Take care everyone. Speak to you all soon!