Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Sharing is caring :)

So, I have been MIA as usual, and now that I have finished uni and have yet to graduate or change my status to 'employed', my time has been split between sleeping, watching dramas, housework, looking for work, planning graduation, and meeting up with friends.

If any of you have been in this position, you will know that there comes a time when you realise you cannot go on like this for much longer. For a start, you start to resent doing the same things every day. Secondly, you discover that although you would quite like to get out of the house and do other things, these activities all tend to require money (plus travel expenses) and that you actually have no ability to fund these activities whatsoever.

So then. What have I decided to do?

I've decided to come back to blogging. To blog regularly. To bring some form of structure back into my life!

I hope that you will welcome me back into your lives :)

Sneak peak of future post!
I cannot wait to carry on sharing with you all :)

Love,
Priscilla,
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...