Sunday, 17 February 2013

A Special Surprise...

As I've put myself on a make up ban for six months, Murphy's Law dictates that new collections must come out that are either beautifully packaged, limited edition, or that they should appear no matter where I go.

Or all three.

Rimmel's new Apocalips lippies, Etude House's Princess Etoinette Collection, Sleek's new True Colour Lipstick shades, Naked Basics & Flushed palettes...

Of all the new collections or products that have been released so far, the only thing that I have had real difficulty in trying to prevent myself from breaking the ban for, is the limited edition Urban Decay The Great Oz palettes.

When I saw the 10% off beauty offer at Debenhams, which came with double points and free delivery... I got really annoyed >< I think I complained to anyone who would listen! I don't think I would have been so annoyed if it wasn't limited edition and Wizard of Oz inspired (I am a huge Wizard of Oz fan), as I could just wait for my ban to be over and in the mean time, keep an eye out for products of similar quality and shades, at similar or cheaper prices. 

But look...!!





I really did not expect this, but I received this as a Valentine's Day present! :)

It was supposed to be a surprise, but as I was complaining so much, my SO couldn't take it any more, and told me that he'd already bought it.

Thank you so, so, so, so, so, so much ^-^ 

You spoil me! ><


"Better than flowers, right?"

He reads my mind.



1 comment:

  1. Aww so lovely!! Yay you got this palette which I know is different from what you're probably used too XD Have fun playing with it!

    p.s you can use the pink as blush, I did and it's lovely :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment - it really means a lot to me. I always reply to genuine comments, so make sure to check back or click to subscribe for future comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...